Saturday, November 7, 2009

Meet Connie's Creative Team-Lorraine

Today, we meet Lorraine. Lorraine is a military wife and a devoted mom. Her layouts are mostly about her family to which she will have a new addition in January! We are all excited for her. Lorraine is a wonderful at journaling on her layouts and most always contain her children who are just adorable and it is obvious from the layouts what a wonderful mom Lorraine is. Her mom also digiscraps which is great that they can share the same hobby together!! Here is a link to Lorraine's gallery for more inspiration and her answers to the 5 questions. You can also scroll down and see a few of her awesome layouts!!!

1. If not now, when? I’ll put it on my list. It might get done now, you might have to wait until the kids go to sleep, I might never get around to it.

2. My greatest accomplishment is..... Loving my husband and children. (Not that this is hard to do, it’s rather easy most of the time!)

3. I scrap because..... I want my children to know how special they are and that they are loved. I want them to think they have memories of when they were very young, not because they really have them, but because they’ve looked at the pictures so many times.

4. I can't live without..... water, sleep exercise, my family, God not necessarily in that order.

5. 5 years from now..... I’ll be the mother of children age 16, 9, 8 and almost 5 and maybe more. I am sure life will have lots of fun things to bring me at that time that I can’t even begin to fathom right now.




No comments: