Thursday, February 15, 2018

New Release Time - Travelogue Idaho & February $1 Bake Sale!

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Susan is off on an adventure this weekend so Connie here with this week's new release post.  I hope that everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day. 

New this week is the next installment of the Travelogue series and this time we're headed to Idaho!  I had no idea just how beautiful this state truly was until I began my research.  Now I want to visit so badly!  The individual packs are 40% off this week!


Here is just a small sampling of the amazing layouts that my team whipped up using the collection!
 ---------------------------

 The Ginger Scraps February Bake Sale starts today, too!  I have these three kits on sale for $1 each through 2/20/18.


 ---------------------------
 Here is a great Travelogue Montana cluster for you - thanks to Deb R. for creating it!


That's all for today, I hope that your day is amazing!  Happy Scrapping :)
Connie Prince