Monday, October 17, 2016

Winner, Sales and a Freebie

  Happy Monday!  That means I get to announce the winner from Wednesday's game.  Congratulations to Sweet Heaven!  I hope everybody will join me again on Wednesday for another game.

___________________________________________________________________________________

  Today is the last day to take advantage of the Flashback Friday sale.  Magic Mouse is the kit on sale. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

  Connie released the 2017 calendar template pack.   This would make such a fun, personalized gift.  I am hoping to  find the time to make some gifts this year. 

  If you do not have time to make your own you can pick up the ready made calendar.  You just need to insert your pictures to make it your own.
___________________________________________________________________________________

  Last of all is your freebie.  With Halloween so close I made some frames with the Halloween Party kit.  You may download them HERE.
Enjoy and have a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! I am the winner , super excited.

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches 🙂