Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Funday - Winner Announcement and new Jigsaw Puzzle

We need to drop back to March 1, 2015.  So sorry I seemed to disappear on March 8th.  Long story short - my computer was just not functioning. Had to wipe it clean and start over because it wouldn't restore the system. I keep hoping I didn't go through all of this because of the outage Apple experienced.  It had to start somewhere.. before it was horrible.  The worse thing was not receiving my email from Connie the other day! The folks at the Apple Store said that was most likely residual from the outages.  I actually did FINALLY get those emails, which were received with a Woot!

So...  here is the layout I had used for your Jigsaw Puzzle.  And I have to say that Lynn's comment on the blog post brought a smile to my face.  Like Lynn, I had all kinds of reservations about the movie, Maleficent.  I admit it is still very difficult for me to accept Maleficent ever being a Fairy. You all probably know my favorite character is Maleficent.  Anyhow.. it is a Disney spectacular!  Very well done. Everyone should see it with an open mind.  Lynn, we own it as well!!

 Maleficent Layout by 3BluEyedBabies

The three kits used:  Beneath the Beauty, Friends for Life Mini Kit, and the Vivacious Violet Alpha Freebie - all from Connie. Drum roll please......  congratulations went out to Kelly Morrow who was the randomly selected entrant to win the $10 coupon for Connie's store.  I did send out the coupons on March 9th.  

I was cruising through the gallery looking for a layout for our Jigsaw and I happened on this from CT Snowowl using the Magical Place Mini Kit by Connie.  Love the layout, but I thought all those photographs would make for a really tough jigsaw. I did think the layout was worthy of some love, so please stop by  snowowl's gallery.

 Disney in the round by snowowl551

On to this week's Jigsaw Puzzle!  Like the last one,  I would like for you to solve the puzzle and then email me the kit(s) used to create the layout!  Hint: the layout is in the Gotta Pixel gallery.   You should email your answer to me at coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com by Friday, March 20, 2015 at 9 PM Eastern Time.  Like always.. everyone who plays along with me will receive a $1 coupon to Connie's store. Everyone with the correct response will be placed into the list randomizer and one lucky duck will receive a $10 coupon to Connie's store.

Reminder: the Jigsaw Puzzle does require Flash so don't try it on your mobile devices.  It can be completely right here on Connie's blog.  Did I cover everything? So let's move on to the puzzle!


Online jigsaw puzzles from JigsawSite.com

No comments: