Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Funday! We are going for 81 pieces this week!

It's Sunday again!!  Time for a little fun.  Though I must say that Connie's On Stage release created quite the stir! Apparently there was a need for this type of kit!!  The enthusiasm and comments have been so very positive.  And Susan has just been busting at the seams!!  I am really looking forward to seeing some layouts from this month's Grab Bag - On Stage.

Last week's Jigsaw Puzzle was Meeting Mulan from CT CindyB. And yes... the kit was Chinese New Year, a collab between Designs by Connie Prince and Meagan's Creations.



This week's winner of the $10 coupon is Jody Smith!!  You all should have your coupons by the time you read this post.

Okay.. we are going to do one more jigsaw.  This week, we are going to try the 81 pieces, hard.  (No jigsaws the week after, I promise!! )  Reminder: you need Flash, so don't try to use a mobile device. Use a computer. The 81 pieces may load slower for you.  Though on a test I did, it loaded pretty darn quick, but this will depend on your internet speed.  Have your answers mailed to me coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com  by Friday, Feb. 13th.  (Oh my... Friday the 13th!!)  All you need to mail me is which kit was used to create the layout used for the jigsaw.  The layout will be found in the Gotta Pixel gallery.  There's your hint!  Everyone who plays along will receive a $1 coupon to Connie's store.   And I will place all those who guess the correct kit into the randomizer... and the randomizer will pick who gets the $10 coupon!!   Ready???  Here we go!!




If you have any questions, go ahead and drop me an email. Don't post your answers in the comments though!! Wishing you all a super week!!

No comments: