Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Funday! Find the hidden element!

Hey, ladies.  Let me start by saying it is SO very good to be at home again!!  Trust me when I say that starting my year out in the hospital was not quite how I had things planned!  But then,  how often do things REALLY go as planned??

Our last game was a word search puzzle.  The winner for that $10 coupon was  Zanthia.  All your coupons have been mailed and hopefully used by now!

Connie just released a collab with Meagan's Creations, Chinese New Year.  My first thought was Epcot, of course!!  I made this layout using the kit:


That dragon just screamed Mushu to me!!   So, your mission this week, is to locate the one hidden element.  I'll even show you the element you are looking for!  This is the ONLY element you need to locate.  It is in layout, once.   You can download the full size version of my layout by clicking on the image.


The Zodiac Wheel.png

Once you locate the hidden zodiac wheel, circle it and send the new jpg back to me at coyotelady(at) gmail(dot)com.   Everyone who plays along receives $1 coupon and one lucky person will be randomly chosen to receive the $10 coupon for this week's puzzle!   

Shoot me an email or leave a comment here with any other questions.  Wishing you all a fantastic week!




No comments: