Friday, February 21, 2014

New Templates, Project 2014: Life In Color, and Retiring Products

Connie has been busy creating new goodies for you this week!  There’s a bit of everything for everyone from templates, to Project Life, to a chance to save on retiring products. Let’s take a look!

cap_numbertemplates

When Connie revealed these to the team, I immediately thought of birthday layouts. They are perfect for multiple photos and if you are like me you take tons of photos during those special days in your family.  Here are few super cute layouts by the team to show these in action.

Abby-1---Birthday-BashLook-Whos-1Number5600x600

Connie’s next addition to her Project 2014 is available now and it’s full of life and fun!  Check out Project 2014: Life In Color!

cap_P2014MarMegacap_P2014Marcap_P2014MarDPcap_P2014MarJCcap_P2014MarTempscap_P2014MarXPPcap_P2014MarSBcap_P2014MarPDPcap_P2014MarBC

The additional packs are gorgeous as well.

cap_ss_P2014MarAPAOcap_jene_P2014MarCPcap_jb_P2014MarBBcap_jb_P2014MarQPscap_jene_P2014MarFBTLcap_kw_P2014MarWAcap_kw_P2014MarFP

Connie’s team made some amazing layouts with this collection and I picked a few to share with you today.  I’ll share a few more tomorrow since this post is already getting long and I have more savings to alert you to.  So be sure to check back tomorrow for some more inspiration from the team.

Rainbows2-21-CAP_p2014Feb_LRT_GS_Template_M_Cheers_Norm_zps786ca31c03262013_JoeyparkBlooms_zps853fc265inz9c2

It’s always a bitter sweet time when Connie reveals her retiring products. The upside is that it makes room for even more goodies from Connie! You have exactly one week to make sure you have all these great products before they leave for the vault and you can save on those that you don’t have!

cap_FebRetProductsTopcap_FebRetProducts1cap_FebRetProducts2

Still with me?  I hope so!  Here is today’s freebie.  It’s a quick page by Deanna using Project 2014:March!  Click on the preview to download and enjoy!

cap_deanna_p2014March_qp_freebie_preview

Have a wonderful weekend!
~Susan~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This get gets me ready for Spring:)
Heather Higgs

Cindy said...

LOVE the number templates!!! Can't wait to use them!

Sondrart Designs said...

The file does not extract correctly and the QP is corrupt.

Pam K said...

I get the same message ... the file will download, but when you try to unzip it a message pops up saying the file is invalid...
It's beautiful though!

Michelle Lasch said...

I hate to complain, because I'm so happy to get these Connie Prince freebies, but the file won't unzip for me either :-(

teamkobza said...

I'm glad you guys have said something. I usually don't open my zip files right away.

Susan said...

I'm re-uploading the file. Check back around 5:30 pm CST to see if I have posted an update. Sorry for the problem and delay.

Susan said...

Okay, the file is fixed. Well, let me rephrase that. The file has been re-uploaded and when I downloaded it from the blog it downloaded a good copy, extracted perfectly, etc. for me. Someone try it out, and let me know if it worked for you. As of 5:16 pm CST 2/21

Michelle Lasch said...

It works now!! Thanks so much!!

Pam K said...

It worked fine ... thank you!

Jennifer Moore said...

Such a pretty QP. Thank you.