Wednesday, June 26, 2013

CT Spotlight, Where It's At Wednesday, Sales and a Printable Freebie

Happy Wednesday.  I hope everybody is having a good week.  I have another CT spotlight.  Today it is Dawn.
More About Dawn:My name is Dawn. I go by Dj or Deej online and you will frequently hear people
call me that in real life as well. I have been married for almost 20 years to Scott. We met while we were both serving in the military, he in the Army, me in the Air Force.

We have two children. Emily is 18 and graduated Salutatorian from Calvary
Lutheran High School in Jefferson City, Missouri. She is planning to attend
Lincoln University as an Elementary Education major and teach Kindergarten.

Nicholas is 15 and is a sophomore at Jefferson City High School. He is active in
band and as a very active band booster, I discuss his exploits often.

We have four furry children which just adds to the chaos that is our family. Dixie Darlin’ is our golden retriever. She is about 11 years old and is the matriarch of our zoo. Gunther Hans Von Otto is our weimaraner rescue. He is 18 months old and is the troublemaker. (His exploits in Dock Dogs will be mentioned frequently as well.) Sam is the cat and Oreo is the guinea pig. They tend to keep themselves out of trouble.

Just a few of the things you will see mentioned on my blog: digital scrapbooking, local theatre productions, high school marching/symphonic/jazz band, other various high school activities our children may be involved with, vacations with Scott’s sister and her family.

Aside from scrapbooking, I also like to knit and crochet. I tend to stick to
dishcloths, scarves and blankets. If someone I know is having a baby I’ll make
them a sweater and socks. I also like to sew. I tend to make projects as needed like my daughter’s prom or graduation dresses. The purse I currently carry was made by me. I am an avid book reader. I tend to favor mysteries, especially the corny series ones.

Top Five Favorite Things:
My family, music, reading, the ocean, summer

Top Five Least Favorite Things:
Laundry, dishes, spiders, needles, rude people

Top Three Favorite Connie Prince Products:




You can see more of Dawn's beautiful layouts in her gallery!


I have the next round of Where It's at Wednesday!  Just a quick reminder of the rules.   Look at the pictures below and figure out which kit each one belongs to.  Email you answers to connieprincecontest@gmail.comDO NOT COMMENT ON THE BLOG.   (We want everybody to do their own work.)  On Sunday Connie will take all of the correct entries and enter them into a randomizer.  The winner will get $10 to spend in Connie's store.  I will announce a winner on Monday.

Deadline:  June 30th at 8:00 am EST















 
Good Luck!  I can not wait to see what you come up with.
 
 
The new release Monsters in the Making 40% off until tomorrow.
 
There are only a few more days to pick up the retiring products for an awesome price.
These are available at GottaPixel and ScrapbookBytes.

 
 
Last of all, your freebie.  Lori made a great 4th of July printable.  You can download it HERE.
I hope you enjoy.  Have a great rest of the week.

 


 
 


2 comments:

Theresa said...

Thank you so much, love your stuff.

Nancy said...

Wonderful 4th of July printable! Thank you for your generosity.