Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Take $2 Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Tuesday all you Connie Prince Fans!!  It’s so nice of you to swing by the blog today to see what amazingly AWESOME kits are up for the Take $2 Tuesday sale!  I think these two kits are some of my favorites.  As soon as I opened the folder to Come Alive today I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders (one I didn’t even realize I was carrying).  The word art bits, the colors, the whole theme from this kit really called to me immediately.  The other kit, Away We Go, brings up the feelings of expectations as Summer is on the horizon and the idea of taking a trip with the family starts to take root in my mind.

Remember both of these kits can be found at Scrapbook Bytes, Gotta Pixel, GingerScraps, and Connie’s Personal Store04232013-Take2

I love the inspiration that Connie’s CT always gives in their Fabulous layouts.  Here are some using today’s Take $2 Tuesday kits.

Away We Godj-cap-awaywego-ctlayout01

Come Alivecap-comealive-ctlayout01

I know how you all love the freebies given away on the blog by Connie’s team.  Today I made you a cluster/word art using Come Alive.  To begin your download just click on the preview and enjoy!  There is a shadowed version and a no-shadow version in your download so you can pick the one that works best for you.

cap_ikdd_ca_cluster_freebie_preview

2 comments:

Carol said...

Thank you for the beautiful cluster. I really like it when you include a shadowed version.

marlah24 said...

Very beautiful. Thanks.