Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sneak Peek, Retiring stuff, and a Freebie!

Yay!  Another Thursday is upon us and the nice Springtime weather we’ve been enjoying where I live is taking a hasty retreat for one more blast of Winter.  I am really ready for Spring to arrive and stay.  Of course with Easter just around the corner it doesn’t surprise me that we’d have a little “cold” blast.  It never fails around here.  You get all these sweet Easter dresses (you know the frilly, short sleeved ones?) and then you shake and shiver through the obligatory photo ops.  If it was up to my youngest we’d have dress up photo ops every day.  My oldest two offspring would like to skip the dressing up all the way around.

So what is going on in Connie’s world? I can give you a glimpse into the future you know.  Ready? Set? Behold!

0322-hehasrisensneak

Love the colors in this special kit!  I bet you can also guess the theme from this peek too.  Beautiful and inspirational!  Be sure to swing by tomorrow for the full reveal.


Remember that Connie is retiring some of her older kits/template packs/add ons.  They are all on sale for $1 – $1.50 each and will be gone after March 31st.

cap_MarRetiringProducts-ends0331-1cap_MarRetiringProducts-ends0331-2


I couldn’t let you leave without a special freebie!  Today I have an adorable cluster frame that was made by Dannethia using Springtime.  (That kit is so full of sweet goodness!)  To begin your download just click on the preview. 

cap_ds_springtimeCF

I hope you have a Terrific Thursday!!
~Susan

No comments: