Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sales, Gallery Peeks and a Freebie

Hope that you are having a good week.  It is hump day for most of you.   Remember to grab some of Connie's kits and templates before they are gone for good.  All things pictured are $1-$1.50 each.  This sale runs until tomorrow and then they will be retired..
___________________________________________________
 
The new Collection of the Week is Entertained.  
Some CT inspiration
 
 
________________________________________________
There is tons of great layouts in Connie's Gallery.  I found 2 over at Gingerscraps to share with you.  The first one is from roknbear .  I love how she placed embellishements in each corne and around the photo.  Such a cool picture and a beautiful layout.
 
I also really like this one by Rebecca_psp.  I love how the pics fit the kit so well.  I also really like the paper stacks and the details around the photos.
__________________________________________________________
 
Last but not least your freebie.  I used Connie's Project2012-March to make you 2 frame clusters.  You may download them HERE





I hope you enjoy and have a great rest of the week.

No comments: