Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sales, Gallery Peeks and a Freebie

Hope that you are having a good week.  It is hump day for most of you.   Remember to grab some of Connie's kits and templates before they are gone for good.  All things pictured are $1-$1.50 each.  This sale runs until tomorrow and then they will be retired..
The new Collection of the Week is Entertained.  
Some CT inspiration
There is tons of great layouts in Connie's Gallery.  I found 2 over at Gingerscraps to share with you.  The first one is from roknbear .  I love how she placed embellishements in each corne and around the photo.  Such a cool picture and a beautiful layout.
I also really like this one by Rebecca_psp.  I love how the pics fit the kit so well.  I also really like the paper stacks and the details around the photos.
Last but not least your freebie.  I used Connie's Project2012-March to make you 2 frame clusters.  You may download them HERE

I hope you enjoy and have a great rest of the week.