Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sales and a Freebie

Hi!  I hope that you all had a great Christmas, I know that I did.  We have a lot going on today.  Connie has a ton of sales going on.  Starting with the Collection of the Week.   The Bright Side will be on sale from today until Tuesday. 
Connie is having an end of year sale.  Her entire store is on sale until Jan 1st.   Stock up on some kits to scrap those holiday pictures.   

Last of the sales are the kits that are retiring.  Each product pictured is only $1.   
The last thing that I want to do is look at Connie's gallery.   I found so much talent over at GingerScraps.  I love the theme with this one by trina513.    I love how most of the layering is behind the photos.  Such a great layout.

I also found this one by  JillW.  I really like the one large picture with all of the layering towards the bottom.  Such a cute picture too.


Finally your freebie.  I made a QP for you using a kit by Connie that will be retiring.  I made a QP for you using I Love You {This} Much.  I love this kit so, I decided to use it.  You can download it HERE.
Have a great rest of the week and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

beautiful QP! thank you! Happy New Year!