Monday, August 27, 2012

It's the last day of my spotlight sale!

 Hi everyone & happy Monday!  Today is the last day of my
30% off spotlight sale!  I hope that you were able to stop by
Gotta Pixel each day and pick up the pieces for the Daily Download!


Recap of this week's new releases! This week I've added my Adventure Awaits Collection to stores!
Grab this collectionon sale 40% off this week.



New North Meets South Studios collab "Happy Homebody" on sale this week!
 
 
Available at Gotta Pixel and Ginger Scraps


Last call to grab this week's Deals of the Week!
The sale ends soon and a new set of deals will be available tomorrow.







-------------------------------------------------------------------

Day #10 of Gotta Pixel Designer Spotlight 
It is Day #10 of my Designer Spotlight at Gotta Pixel!  My stores are on sale 30% off plus
I'm giving away a kit each day through August 27.  Stop by and grab today's pieces!



 
Today's Featured Product at Gotta Pixel
is my It Happened This Year collection! 



-------------------------------------------------------------------


Practice Makes Perfect QuickPage From Cate!
Cate has created a fabulous QuickPage for you today!
Be sure to leave a comment and tell her thank you :)


 
I hope you have a great start to your week!

Connie Prince

3 comments:

loribug said...

Great QP Cate, thanks so much...I LOVE this kit

Stacey said...

thanks for the fantastic QP!

LizJ said...

Thank you! This will be great for my son's Cub Scouts days. :)