Friday, May 4, 2012

Longest (and best) blog post ever!! Happy iNSD

HOLLA!  iNSD is here and there is soooo much to tell you about today.  Please be sure to read right through to the end of the post because there is tons of Connie goodness coming your way and you won't want to miss a single thing!  Ready, set, go ...

1. GRAB BAGS

Connie has THREE amazing grab bags releasing today.  Each pack contains six products for only $5.00!  I'm particularly excited about these releases because Connie was kind enough to let me collaborate on one of these grab bags with her.  Full previews of the grab bag contents are available in store.  There are plenty of add-on packs as well.  I'll be back tomorrow to highlight all of those for you.

MY HAPPY PLACE




Here's the grab bag that Connie and I did together.  Squeeee - I'm so excited!  Let me know what you think in the comments, ok? 

SWEET TOOTH




And finally ...

FOR YOU




2. SALE AND COUPONS

Connie has an amazing sale going on right at all of her four stores.  She almost never puts things on sale at 50% off so be sure to scoop up all of those things on your wishlist before the sale ends on May 7.



Want even more savings?  Put Connie's May coupons into action too!


Save $2 off orders of $7 or more with code: TY-2off7May
Save $4 off orders of $14 or more with code: TY-4off14May
Save $6 off orders of $21 or more with code: TY-6off21May
Save $8 off orders of $28 or more with code: TY-8off28May
Save $10 off orders of $35 or more with code: TY-10off35May

Not valid on collabs (kits/templates created with another designer).
Coupons expire 5/31/2012, Valid for up to 5 uses / customer.
Can be used at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, or Scrapbook-Bytes

3. CHATS, SCRAPS AND PRIZES

Join Connie and her team will be all over digi-world this weekend.  Check out the detailed schedule below and plan to join in our fun!  Also, check the forums at Connie's stores for giveaways and RAKs!


4. FREEBIES

Connie has posted a new FACEBOOK FAN FREEBIE that co-ordinates with her FOR YOU grab bag.  Here's the preview - hop on over to the Facebook page, like it and download away!


GOTTA PIXEL has a FREE-WITH-PURCHASE offer on now ... here are the details and the previews:




Connie's team has put together so many amazing freebies and I'll be sharing those with you on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  For today, though, I hope you'll indulge me while I celebrate my collab grab bag with Connie - a big moment for me and I am so happy to share it (and this matching freebie) with all of you!

I'm quite sure that I forgot things in all of the iNSD excitement so stay tuned during the day today and for the rest of iNSD for details.  We're planning a guest CT spot contest so I know that you'll love that! :)


9 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the wonderful papers! Was able to grab a coupon of facebook as well! Yippee! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you - love these colors!! You are always so generous!!

Priscilla said...

Thanks so much for these bright papers!!

marsie55 said...

Thank you so much .. two beautiful freebies and so much happening .. my head is spinning!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for another great paper pack for a Sweet Tooth munching on Twizzlers...

Sam said...

Thank you for such awesome embossies! Love the colors. The grab bags are super cute!!

Anonymous said...

You design the best embossed papers. Thanks so much!

ColorMeScrappy said...

Thank you so much for the great embossed papers!!

Joanne said...

I love the bright colours on these papers. Thanks!