Sunday, October 16, 2011

TOTAL TEMPLATE BLOWOUT!

Ok - Can we share a little secret? I think our beloved Connie may have lost her marbles ... She has bundled up some of her older template packs. Each bundle has 42 templates and is on sale for only $5.00! I'm an accountant by training so I have to do the math ... that means that each template is only 12 CENTS!! Are you with me now - Conniekins must have lost her marbles before she set up this sale?







You can also pick up the individual template packs for only $1.00 each in the retiring item sections of Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook Bytes.

Now all you need is a super kit to scrap with ... act fast and you can pick up Connie's stunning FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT collection for only $1.00 per pack during the last day of GRAB-A-BYTE at Scrapbook Bytes.



Here is a little inspiration from October guest CT member Jess:



I'm in the process of making you a cluster FREEBIE using A BUSHEL AND A PECK but I'm not done just yet. Don't want to rush things - only the best for Connie's blog followers! - so I'm going to finish up a bit later Sunday and get it out to you then.

No comments: