Friday, October 29, 2010

Bargain Bytes and a matching FREEBIE!

Friday = Bargain Bytes at Scrapbook Bytes!
(images are linked to products in SBB store)


Happy shopping and scrapping!


sdwrdt said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

I know this is not your fault, but still thought I should tell you. Mediafire let one of their ads "hijack" my computer to the point that I had to kill Firefox because it wouldn't let me close it without clicking on their screen.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talent and work with us - I really love it!