Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Turtle Crossing - ON SALE!


TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY! DON'T DELAY - SHOP NOW!

I've had a super time highlighting some of Connie's retiring items and providing you with matching freebies. I hope that you've enjoyed them too! Starting tomorrow, we'll be back to providing freebies relating to more recent kits. We've got some great QP and wordart freebies coming up in the next week - and I'll throw in an alpha or two along the way!

Today, I'm highlighting Connie's Turtle Crossing packs. Each of these packs is on sale for only $1! I love the colour scheme and that turtle is TOO cute. Yet another matching alpha is at the end of the post for you - hope you like it!








LINK EXPIRED

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

lwentkie said...

I can't find any of the retiring kits anymore on Gotta Pixel - I thought it ended tonight?

Sheri said...

The blog says that today is the last day of the retirement sale, but when I go to the store none of these kits are available. Any input?

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU :~}