Friday, March 12, 2010

New Releases & On Sale! Project 365 Products, Kit, WA, Templates, & Collab CU Grab Bag!

Happy Friday everyone!

We're finally feeling some warm days here and it definitely inspired my latest collection "Sun Rays & Warm Days". These are perfect for any spring/summer day & there are even some Easter accents included!

Sun Rays & Warm Days Kit
Sun Rays & Warm Days Word Art
9YBgxd

Some amazing CT Inspiration!
bdfVu6


These templates are 50% off this week, shop now & save!

12x12 Double Take Templates - CU Ok
12x12 Flying Solo Templates - CU Ok
bekTAP

I've heard SO many people in the last couple of weeks mention that they were already behind with scrapping their Project 365 photos! Help has arrived, I created a brand spanking new set of templates AND a QuickPage Album set with you in mind. The QuickPages will definitely help get you caught up and the templates are an excellent time saver as well!

7 Days A Week QuickPage Album
Project 365 Vol 4 Templates
bUG39P

I've teamed up with Bella Gypsy again and we've created a Commercial Use Grab Bag which is on sale for a limited time for $3.99, that's approximately $1/product!

Commercial Use Grab Bag
a2V2A9

Don't forget to join me tonight at Gotta Pixel at 8 pm EST
for my weekly Speed Scrap!

Thanks so much & I hope you have a great weekend!

Connie Prince


No comments: