Monday, November 2, 2009

Meet Connie's Creative Team-Lynn

Today I introduce you to Lynn aka Lynncal in the galleries. Lynn has been on Connie's creative team since the beginning and is one of the sweetest and most kindest people you could ever know. It is obvious from all of her layouts how important her family is to her. Here are Lynn's answers to the 5 questions and below that a couple of her layouts using Connie's kits. You can also check out one of Lynn's galleries ~~HERE~~

5 Questions!!
1. If not now, when? Maybe tomorrow!

2. My greatest accomplishment is.....I'm not sure its an 'accomplishment' but my greatest one is raising 2 awesome kids to ages 23 and 20

3. I scrap because.....I love to document my life's moments in photos and beautiful pages. I wish I had digital photos earlier when my kids were little, but I'm catching up with my scanner!

4. I can't live without.....my family

5. 5 years from now.....I hope my husband, children and I are healthy. I hope my children are happy and have jobs they like or love and I really hope they find wonderful spouses. If I can be greedy I also sure hope my family and I can continue to travel.

No comments: