Friday, November 6, 2009

Meet Connie's Creative Team-Katie

Today we meet Katie (tweetykl) Katie has been with the team for over a year now and her layouts are so refreshing. Most are about her two adorable children who just brighten her pages up. Katie is a teacher and a wonderful person to know. Katie is the master of multiphoto layouts also!! Take a good look at her layouts and at first glance you will see a simplicity and then look further to all the details she adds in to them. Here is a link to Katie's
gallery and below her answers to the 5 questions along with some wonderful inspirational layouts that should make you smile!
1. If not now, when? After I scrap.

2. My greatest accomplishment children, by and far. Plus all of the other children that I have worked with over the past 8 years over my teaching career.

3. I scrap because.....I need a creative outlet and scrapping allows me to tell the stories of my family's life.

4. I can't live computer to edit my photos.

5. 5 years from now.....I will be 5 years older and have a 9 year old and a 6 year old. That idea is shocking! Not so much in 5 years though.


Annette said...

Thanks for the speed scrap list. There's one every Sat night at 10pm EST at Plain Digital Wrapper. Thanks for adding it to your list!

Melinda said...

What a sweet post! Thanks for telling us more about Katie! I totally agree about her great layout designs, and subjects! :)