Monday, November 9, 2009

Meet Connie's Creative Team-Judith

Today, I introduce you to Judith (chigirl) who is a newer member of our team but so valuable. Judith never fails to comment on a layout and to make a fellow member feel good about their work. She is one of the first to volunteer to help out when needed and her layouts speak volumes of her talent. Her layouts encompass a variety of subjects and her versatility is an awesome asset to this team. Here is a link to her gallery and you can scroll down for further eye candy and inspiration!!
1. If not now, when? no, no it has to be now...

2. My greatest accomplishment is.....my daughter

3. I scrap because.....i enjoy working on the computer and it's less messy and paper and glue...and of course, to save the special memories

4. I can't live without.....vanilla latte and caffine-free diet coke

5. 5 years from now.....i hope to be retired and travel more.

No comments: