Saturday, July 11, 2009

New $1 Templates, Freebie, & Some Pictures!

Earlier this week I took my son fishing at a nearby lake, while he was busy with the fish I was busy with my camera! The water reflection and lighting that day made for some wonderful pictures, here are a few of my favorites!

I like to shoot from different angles & perspectives rather than focusing on getting face shots, so profile shots and shots from behind are among my favorites!

Of course face shots are nice too, especially when a smile is as huge and genuine as this! He was thrilled that the fish were biting!
New Products & A $1 Sale!!
Today I've got 2 new template sets in the store at Gotta Pixel for the GGI sale. Both are just $1 while the sale is on & as always are commercial use friendly!

Scarlet Album Templates - These are designed to perfectly fit the Cosmo Cricket Scarlet Albums!

12x12 3s Not A Crowd Templates
Plus a new freebie for Saturday! This QP was created by my CT member Carrin,
be sure to leave her some love in the comments if you download :)

Download Here

That's all for today, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

*Credits for photo display: -Lakehouse Kit by Angie Kovacs & Chrissy W.-Carded Stacked Frames by Katie Pertiet*


Judy said...

Great photos!

And what an absolutely gorgeous face your little guy has.

Thanks for the QP

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

this is SO pretty! thanks so much