Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Saturday People!

I really meant to get here several times this week but as always my intentions are good but my follow through sucks lol! It has been another busy one though :) I've got lots to update on so sit tight!

First let me share some of my new layouts!

Well you know last week I was going on & on about my bags, so I had to make a layout lol! It even one Layout of the Day at Divine *woot*!! My Love of Handbags




Field Day I am getting all caught up on school pics from last year *woot*!





GorgeousThis is my BFF's little girl Kennedy.












Things happening in my store this week! I have a Commercial Use Grab Bag at Gotta Pixel, it's just $3 and jammed full of good things!

I also have the Divine Diva Deal of the week at Divine Digital! Pick this kit up for $2 this week & join us for chat on Wednesday September 19th @ 10 pm EST for some free goodies! Chat will be held in the Divine Digital chatroom :)


Field of Dreams

Here is a sneak peek of one of the "freebies" for attending chat :)


That's it for today, I hope you have a great day!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that handbag LO - it certainly deserved to be LOTD. Congrats.

Unknown said...

Well, you've been busy! The handbags are lovely, look great for carrying all kinds of things! I think I would use one for a kind of intermediate baby bag, when you don't need the whole shebang, just maybe some baggies of cheerios and a change of clothes. LOL
Oh, and love your kits, too. I may just have to run to GottaPixel and check out your commercial use grab bag!

Petra said...

great page sna dlove this kit too!!
I made a promiss to myself, not to tell when I'll be back with blogging...I always entend to do a lot of posts, but later I'm not in a blogging mood anymore...:) So sad!

Have a great weekend!!

Karin said...

The LOs are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those layouts are GORGEOUS! I really really like the handbag one!

Beautiful new products!

Heather
http://digiscrapping.org