Monday, August 20, 2007

Oh no Monday already?!

Wish I could stretch this into a 3 day weekend, I'm not wanting to be awake just yet! We had a peaceful and yep a lazy weekend, my favorite kind! I got a couple of new pages finished yesterday :)


Back to School 1




Back to School 2


Credits for these are listed in the gallery :)

Here is a hybrid project that I completed this week, these are goodie bags & boxes..lots of fun to do!



I love these pictures of Hayden so for one of my Posh Princess CT assignments this week I finally got to scrap them!!


Born To Ride


There is a new Color Revolution kit in the stores today too! This one is called "Perfectly Pink"!


I hope you have a great week!
Hugs
Connie

4 comments:

4guysandme said...

I am totally loving the back to school layouts. That's a fun pink kit. I have all boys so I don't have any use for it, but I know people that do. I'll pass the link along.

Leora Sanford said...

CUTE hybrid project!! WE go back next week!!

SarahB said...

Love your new layouts and your hybrid project! And your new kit series is so fun!

Rachel said...

I love how you used the "Home Room" kit from TDC to do the back to school layouts! And that hybrid project looks so cool! And that kit is pretty in pink!