Friday, October 18, 2019

October '19 Template Bundle {NEW} + Freebie

Connie is kicking off the weekend with releasing her October '19 Template Bundle!  You get 4 packs (16 templates total) for the amazing price of $4.99!  I love the variety of templates I get every month in Connie's Template Bundles.  They are my go to favorites!



Here are a few of the layouts that Connie's Creative Team have made with these templates and some of Connie's kits.


_________________________________________

There are still a few days left in the October Ginger Scraps Bake Sale!  You can pick up any of these three kits for only $1 each.  I've been able to work with all three kits this week and they are so much fun!  I've barely scratched the surface with them and hope to have the chance to do more soon.



Here is a layout that I made with Tattered Not Torn.  We finally had a weekend free from High School Marching Band and got to travel to visit our daughter who is in her first semester in college.  While the time was way too short and we miss her that smile lets me know that all is well in her world.  Hoping this little bit of time we had will hold us until Thanksgiving break.


I turned the cluster frame into a freebie to share with you for your freebie today.  Enjoy!



Have a great weekend!
~Susan~

No comments: