Friday, September 13, 2019

2020 Calendar Templates and Pre-made Calendars {NEW}

Today's new release is a great tool to help you get some of your Christmas gifts already made, to the printers, and wrapped up quick!  Someone asked me if anyone used calendars any more and I was like, "Are you kidding me?!  What kind of question is that?"  Seriously, I have calendars upon calendars just to try to organize and keep up with every member of my family and what/when/where we need to be.  I would be lost without the printed calendars at home and work.

Connie has this great set of 2020 Calendar templates where you can make your own personalized calendars!  I think these are amazing!



Need something to print quickly for that surprise visit to Aunt Becky's house?  Add your photos and personal messages to these Pre-Made Calendars, send it off to your local print shop for 1 hour photo printing, and pick it up on your way out of town!



That's all I have for today.  I'll be back on Sunday with your next sneak peek!  As you take off for the weekend, here is a super cute Quick Page Freebie from CTM Deanna made with "Goodness" that should bring a smile to someone's face!



~Susan~

No comments: