Monday, August 12, 2019

Magnificent Monday winner, sales and a freebie

Happy Monday!!! 

I just put my son on the bus for his first day of First Grade. The school year has started in Florida! Besides having to wake up early to get my son ready for school, I am so thrilled school has started again!

I know someone else who is just as happy as me this morning, and that's Grace J who won last week's blog game! She will be discovering a 10$ code to Connie's store in her email this morning! Come back on Wednesday to play our blog game for your shot to win! 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Make sure you pick up the latest installment of Connie's Travelogue series! 


Connie also released and exclusive collection at Digital Scrapbooking Studio! 
Shop here

_________________________________________________________________________________

Deb R made you this quickpage using #2016 October 

Have a great week! 
~Shellby~

3 comments:

Marla Hargadine said...

Thanks so much!

Susan said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, Marla!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm so thrilled that I won last's week blog game, thank you so much