Friday, August 16, 2019

Beer Fest {NEW} and Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale + FREEBIE

Today's new release was a special request from a Connie Prince Fan.  I've already seen some pretty cool layouts from Connie's Creative Team.  Several that you will see throughout the week show off how versatile Connie's kits are and how easy it is to scrap off topic with her products!  Here is a look at this week's newest addition, Beer Fest!


Here are all the individual packs!



How about some layouts with this collection from Connie's Creative Team?

____________________________________

Did you know that the Ginger Scraps August 2019 Bake Sale is going on right now?  Pick up any of these three fantastic kits on sale for only $1!


____________________________________

I've made it to Friday.  I don't know if I'm coming or going at the moment but I'm hoping for a little bit of a breather tomorrow before jumping into a full week with students on Monday morning.  I think I would have liked the "ease in" approach this year except that I need today to get everything absolutely ready to teach for next week.  I'm saying prayers for all my teaching buddies out there as well as our precious new students!  Check on your teacher friends this week.  They may need a little bit of support to remember that it takes a few days to settle in with our newest family.

Your freebie today is fun Quick Page from CTM Deanna that takes the Beer Fest collection on an off-topic trip.  Enjoy!



Have a great weekend, ya'll!
~Susan~

1 comment:

FlatWhite said...

Love the border templates!