Thursday, January 24, 2019

Travelogue: Alaska

This week's new release is Travelogue: Alaska.  I have to say that Alaska is on my Bucket List!  I would love to see Alaska.  How about you?   Don't worry if you have not been there, or even think you will get there, don't pass up this continuing Travelogue addition.   You can easily borrow parts from other Travelogue editions to create beautiful scrapbook pages.  Or even create a dream page!



 


Travelogue: Alaska is available at Ginger Scraps and DSS.

Darn! I almost forgot to post some layouts from the creative team!!  Of course, I will start with the Alaska Bucket List layout!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!


The Bucket List is by Julie and the Three Day Monoply Game is by Shawnbear


Our very own Lynn created The Last Frontier and Alaska is by Kelly.


The Disney Alaskan Cruise is by Lyn and the Whale Watching Cruise by Audrey.
The Travelogue collections are some of the most versatile collections by Connie. Strive to own each and every one of them!!

Let's all wish Susan a speedy recovery.  She hasn't been feeling well.  Hoping she didn't catch that nasty nasty flu virus!!  Before I take my leave, here's a freebie Deb created for you all using the #2017 November collection.  Click on the image to download.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice freebie today Thanks! Leaves room for own creativity.