Thursday, January 17, 2019

{NEW} January Grab Bag: Timeless

Today’s new release from Connie is a precious collection full of beautiful elements and papers to scrap many different layouts and memories with. It’s the January 2019 Grab Bag so that means, for this week, you can pick up 6 brand new coordinating packs for only $5! There are a couple of coordinating add-on packs available too.


Available at Ginger Scraps and DSS.


The January 2019 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale is going on through the 20th.  You can pick up any of these three kits for only $1 each!



I hate to cut this short but I’m not feeling well today.  I’m heading back to bed to see if I can knock this junk out of my system.  Before you head off today, here is a beautiful set of cluster freebies that Audrey created with #2017 January.  Pick up the kit for only $1, and use these to get a layout started in a hurry.



Have a wonderful day!
~Susan~

No comments: