Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Take $2 Tuesday Sale July 3rd, 2018

Good morning ya’ll!  I totally blanked out on posting this last night and then this morning I have been on the go getting the house picked up and ready for my morning set of piano lessons to teach.  I have a few minutes before my first student is suppose to be here so let me at the least get you the Take $2 Tuesday Sale info and then I’ll be back later with more of what is going on with Connie Prince and with today’s freebie. 

cap0703_2Tuesday

Ginger Scraps
Busy Bees
Seas the Day

The Digi Chick
Busy Bees
Seas the Day

CT Layouts with Busy Bees

BB_^BB1BB2BB3BB4BB5

CT Layouts with Seas the Day

SD_1SD_2SD_3SD_4SD_5SD_6SD_7SD_8

These kits are totally adorable!  I hope you go check them out today while you can get them for only $2 each!  I’ll be back later today with more from Connie and your freebie but for now I need to get ready for my student.  Have a great day!!!

~Susan~

No comments: