Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Take $2 Tuesday, April 4th, 2017

Happy Tuesday!  Which two spectacular kits did Connie pick to go on sale today?  Live, Love, Sparkle and Magic of Autumn!  Both of these kits are so much fun to work with and you’ll have lots to show off after you pick these kits up for only $2 each today!

04042017-2Tuesday

Ginger Scraps
Live, Love, Sparkle
Magic of Autumn

The Digi Chick
Live, Love, Sparkle
Magic of Autumn

Connie’s Creative Team enjoyed making these wonderful inspiration layouts for you with these kits.

Live, Love, Sparkle

LLS_7LLS_1LLS_2LLS_3LLS_4LLS_6LLS_5

Magic of Autumn

MoA_7MoA_1MoA_2MoA_3MoA_4MoA_5MoA_6


What other specials are going on in Connie’s stores?  Check out the #2017April Collection! It is brilliant and on sale for 40% off this week through Wednesday.

cap_2017AprALLAD

Available at Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick.

Have you checked out Connie’s adorable collection, Baby Love, in the April 2017 Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale?

cap_babylovebundleGS

Only available at Ginger Scraps.


Today’s freebie is going to be delayed.  Unfortunately when I got home tonight after conducting the 2nd Grade Musical at school, I discovered that Photoshop was going through a mandatory update.  One that took so long that I’m having to give up so I can get some sleep.  Sorry!  I will attempt to get a couple of freebies ready to go tomorrow so you’ll get a little extra love on Thursday.  I have some from the team, but they need to be packaged up and yep, I need Photoshop to take care of that detail.  I do apologize because I know how some of you look forward to the daily freebies. 

I’ll see you all back here on Thursday with a look at this week’s new release!

~Susan~

No comments: