Friday, March 31, 2017

Final Day: Retiring Product Sale + CT Inspiration

Hey Connie Prince fans!  I hope today is shining with the promise of a great weekend kick off for all of you.  It seems like the weeks are all running together for me at the moment and I’m looking forward to a moment or two to catch my breath.

Today is the final day of the March 2017 Retiring Products Sale.  It’s your last chance to add all of these wonderful kits, Add-On packs, and templates to your scrapping stash!

cap_Mar17RetProductsALL

Available at Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick.


Did you get a chance to take a look at this week’s new release?  #2017 April is full of Springtime fun and lots of lovely elements!  Pick up your favorite pieces today!

cap_2017AprALLAD

Available at Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick.

I enjoy seeing kits in action before I buy.  It gives me an idea of some of the possibilities for layouts of my own.  Here are a few of the amazing layouts from Connie’s Creative Team with #2017 April.

cap_2017AprTemps1-R copycap-2017Apr-copy2017_01_08-SethLucille_zpskc0if4y82015-03-28-earlyeaster_sm

CG-cap_2017AprTemps2bl_zpsamitd0p7For the Birds_zpsgwzt4etxweb_djp332_cap_2017AprTemps2-R_zpsghwnszsy2017-p038


I’ll be back with an extra freebie tomorrow.  I have several ready to go but they need to be checked and packaged up and I’ve just ran a little short on time.  Have a fantastic Friday!

~Susan~

No comments: