Friday, January 20, 2017

Special Sale Event

Okay, so every other Friday is suppose to be a new Font Fix.  That was my plan but along with digiland having hiccups my family (including me) has been sick all week.  I’ve forced myself to get up and go to work even though I wish I could try to catch up on the sleep I’ve been missing due to not being able to breathe for about a week.  We’ve got to catch a break sometime!  So, no Font Fix today. 

The reason for this second post is to share a special sales event that is happening at Ginger Scraps!  Check out all of Connie’s select products in the Out With The Old Retiring Products Sale!

1_2017_GS_OutWithOldcap_Jan2017RetProducts1cap_Jan2017RetProducts2

There are some fun kits and templates in this sale!  Grab them before they are gone!

I’m off to try to get some rest before tackling one more fun filled day with my students!
~Susan~

No comments: