Thursday, July 14, 2016

New Release: Template Bundle!!!!

The number generator says comment 20 is the winner of the July Template Bundle.  Congratulations to Robinsismai!! Your coupon has been mailed to you.

Oh my gosh!  I’m so sorry for the late post today.  I stayed up way too late last night reading and my dear husband woke me up this morning as he headed out to a teacher workshop reminding me that our son had a saxophone lesson this morning.  Yikes!  I hurried around and we made it right on time, whew.  I’m finally back home and trying to concentrate (still not firing on all cylinders) while my three kids are plotting building something on Minecraft.

So what’s up in Connie’s world?  A brand new bundle of templates!  The July Template Bundle includes 16 Templates (4 packs) for only $4.99!  You get a wide variety of templates at a great price!  I am so excited about the Pics Galore set because I have nearly 2,000 photos of our recent family trip to Colorado to cull through and get into an album!

cap_july16tempbundle

Connie’s team has created a ton of awesome layouts to show off these templates and I’m excited to get to share them with you this week.  Here are the first eight for your inspiration today.

27562776854_169bce2d03_z28144421296_ab749b8991_zweb_djp332_USA_cap_monthliesjul16temps1_zpsovgf8harcap_picsgaloretemps7andPushPedal_072814L14ub3eqcap-picsgalore7-wedding-daycap_picsgaloretemps7-2 _ Rosys Minecap_triplethreattemps_altimasport_zpsgknpqpoi


Have you checked out Connie’s collection, “Hot Wheels,” that is her part of the July Gotta Grab It Sale at Gotta Pixel?  It’s a fun collection that is sure to capture every engine revving moment in your life!

cap_GGIAd
You can find this collection at Gotta Pixel!

2015-05-02-classiccarshow_smWagon Ride October 2010_zpsl2egpe51


I’ll be back in a little bit with a freebie. Go drool over (and then pick up) the new templates and then check back here later!
~Susan~

No comments: