Friday, May 6, 2016

NSD Weekend Inspiration

It’s a busy weekend full of fun, friendship, and scrapping!  First a recap of all the Sales and Fun!

cap_NSDSaleAd

And to sweeten the deal, check out with a $10 or more purchase of Connie Prince Products and you will get this Free With Purchase bonus kit!!

cap_may2016FWPOffer

Connie is hosting a few chats around digiland this weekend!  These chats are always a ton of fun!  We talk as fast as we can type and enjoy getting to know each other a bit better.  I hope you can join us on some of these!

cap_fungames

Join Connie’s Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/ConniePrince/


I promised some inspiration from the team using the two brand new Grab Bag Collections.  I’ll share a few today and more tomorrow. Grab Bag #1 is called “Seas the Day.” 

cap_seasthedayADALL

You can get this at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, and The Digi Chick.

wjgftz13100936_10107539279330633_1064073427105654200_ncap-seastheday-copyweb_djp332_due5_4_cap_seasthedaytemps4_zpsut7fig8o

Grab Bag #2 is called “My Life Song.”

cap_grabbag2ADALL

You can pick this up at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, and The Digi Chick.

web_djp332_Due5_4_cap_mylifesongtemps3_zpssoop5kyvCP My Life Song 2_zps6ou1r0re26724065596_fa5255e44a_ocap-mylifesong-copy

That brings me to the end of today’s post.  I’m feeling a bit run down and going to call it a night.  I actually laid down in my classroom floor at lunch today and fell asleep.  Seriously!  Good thing I had an alarm set on my phone cause that would have been embarrassing for a class to walk in.  I’ll get a couple of freebies made up for Saturday to make up for the lack of one today. Enjoy yourselves this weekend!

~Susan aka exhausted music teacher~

No comments: