Friday, March 18, 2016

Fabulous Friday!

Today’s post is going to be short because I’m drowning under a sea of marking speaking parts for my upcoming 2nd grade program and running on no sleep.  I’ll make up for today’s post on Saturday, I promise.

Connie released the next travel destination in the Travelogue series yesterday.  This time the stop is the great state of Tennessee.  Let’s take a look at this collection!

cap_travelogueTNALL

You can find Travelogue {Tennessee} at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, or The Digi Chick.

I love seeing Connie’s kits in action.  Check out these inspiration layouts from her Creative Team!

Tennessee_zpsf1dpbmrwGracelandWEBTennesseeMusic-City_Meeting-Friends


The GGI Sale is quickly coming to an end.  Don’t miss out on building your own mega stash collection
with Easter Egg-citementI!

cap_GGIAdall
Have you seen these spectacular layouts with this collection?  They are so CUTE!!

wanbcycap_eastereggcitement-copyChapel of Alto Vista  LR_zpsi906shzuCPeastereggcitementWEB_zpsbsfr2wiw


One last piece of Friday news from Connie.  It’s time to retire some older products to make room for even more goodies that are on their way.  Check out the March 2016 Retiring Products Sale before these say good-bye!

cap_mar2016retproALL

Only at Gotta Pixel and  Ginger Scraps

I will bring you two freebies on Saturday.  I am seriously about to crash and those speaking parts aren’t highlighting themselves.  I’m down to the electric eel and the sea horses.  These rest of the kids are the crabs so that’ll be easy. Yikes!  I almost forgot to put the letters to the parents together.  I wish I had thought to save the letters from last year before they replaced my school laptop.  Starting from scratch is a real pain.  Have a great start to your weekend and I’ll see you back here tomorrow!

~Susan~

No comments: