Friday, December 4, 2015

Two Special Collections on Sale!

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!  Connie’s December Grab Bag Collection, Tinsel Town will have you wrapping up more than presents!  Check it out today!

cap_tinseltownALL

Check out the entire collection at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, and The Digi Chick.

2015-12-ChristmasCardsLKD_zpsymx8rkmscap_tt-copyJoy-To-The-Worldtreetrimming_zpsusjvgt1y

The other collection on sale right now is the December Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale, Be Still.  Connie’s blend of shabby chic and inspirational message is stunning and it sure to be a winner in your scrapping stash!

cap_buffetGSALLDec2015

So Sweet_zps5qqqperoBE Be Still 1_zpselwm33naquitetimeSerenity

I want to apologize for the lack of a freebie with this post today.  I had a major musical performance with my 5th Grade students on Thursday night  I was up until after midnight the night before making last minute props, fixing speaking parts, and more stuff than I care to remember at the moment.  Then as I’m typing this on Thursday night I am crashing.  Literally crashing.  My brain is a complete mess and I doubt I’m making any sense whatsoever.  I have several freebies from the team and myself that need to be packaged up and uploaded.  I will make it up to you I promise!  I’ll be back later with something for you.

Have a fabulous Friday!
~exhausted but blessed~  Susan

2 comments:

KM said...

Bless you for all you do! Thank you. You have earned a cup of tea and a nap!

Susan said...

Awww, that is so sweet KM! I did get to sleep in this morning which was a blessing in itself. We have another busy day today but I'm taking time tonight to play with some of Connie's new kits/products!