Saturday, December 19, 2015

Saturday News

Saturday isn't over yet!  Check out what Connie's special of the 7th day of Christmas is (just for you of course!).  If you love Quick Pages then this is a chance to pick up all those packs you've had your eye on for a while for only $1.50 each!



__________________________________

Keep in mind that the "Hanukkah" collection is on sale this week as well.



__________________________________

Travelogue {Nevada} is ready to help you scrap your exciting memories of spending time in Nevada's boarders.  Haven't been there?  There's plenty to love in this collection with it's bold colors!  I've seen quite a few off theme layouts with it already.




My youngest daughter had her 1st violin recital this afternoon which winds up all our concerts/recitals for the month of December (except for playing for family of course).  When we got back I promptly crashed.  I know that I said I would make last Saturday's lack of a freebie up to you.  I'm going to be doubling things up on my days this week so be sure to check in on Tuesday and Thursday.  I'm going to head to my workshop now (aka my comfy chair with hot cocoa and my laptop) to get busy.  See you later!

~Susan~

No comments: