Saturday, December 12, 2015

GGI: Winter Wishes

Connie has a knack for creating kits that are cute and elegant all rolled into one.  You can get a variety of layouts from one collection!  This month’s GGI Collection fits that description perfectly!  Check out Connie’s Winter Wishes while it is on sale at Gotta Pixel (remember you can mix and match during this sale to create your own mega stash collection).  You can pick up these 7 packs for only $1 each!



Want even more at a big savings?  These Add-On Packs are the perfect touch and they are only $1.25 each!




Those layouts by Connie’s Creative Team have me looking forward to seeing some winter precipitation!  Gorgeous!  You know you can pair up Winter Wishes with Connie’s December 2015 Template Bundle and you’ll have a stunning layout done in no time at all!


You can find these at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, or The Digi Chick.

I’ll be back in a little bit with today’s freebie.  I’ve been having problems with Windows Live Writer and Blogger again so I lost this morning to trying to resolve the issue.  I wanted you to see Winter Wishes so I went ahead, used the Blogger interface, and posted the post.  I am going to take a creative break to work on some freebies. (Hint – Winter Wishes is downloading right now!

No comments: