1. Leave a comment to this message with a link to a recent layout (within the last two months) that you have created using any of Connie's products.
2. Layout should be made up mostly with Connie's products.
3. Leave an email address where we can reach you in the event that you win in your comment.
4. All entries are due by midnight EST on Saturday.
5. Only one entry per person.
We will enter all of the entries into a random list generator and one person will win a product of their choice from Connie's store!
Can't wait to see your layouts!
Now to my favorite part. Showing off the layouts entered last week.
Zanthia made this cute layout. I really like the papers layered behind the picture. I also love the dog.
Kim made this simple and beautiful layout. I like how she framed the pictures and used a few elements to draw you attention to the pictures.
Heather made this great multiphoto layout. I really like how she highlighted each picture with the paper behind it and the clean lines of the tiling.
Karen made this beautifully layer layout. The pictures are so fun. I love how the pictures look like they are peeking out of the tree.
Brenda made this fun layout. I love how she showed each kid in her class. This is such a fun tiled layout displaying the whole class.
Be sure to take advantage of Connie's storewide sale. With DSD coming up Connie is running a 50% off sale. Excluding grab bags and bundles.
Connie just released the November installment of Project 2015. I really love the traditional fall colors with some less traditional colors tossed in.
The Buffet just started at Ginger Scraps. Plan On It is Connie's contribution. This is a beautiful, neutral kit that could be so versatile.
Last of all is your freebie. I used the November installment of Project 2015 to make some scalloped, circle mats. You may download them HERE.
Enjoy and have a great week.