Monday, October 26, 2015

Winner, Sales and a Freebie

  Happy Monday!  That means it is time form me to announce the winner of Show Off Wednesday.  Congratulations to Kim!  Connie will email you a coupon.  I hope everybody will join me for another round on Wednesday. 

  Connie just released Think Pink.  She will be donating a portion of the sales of this kit to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation in honor of her friend, Eileen, who lost her battle with breast cancer in October of 2000.  I love this kit for so many reasons.  It is beautiful and I love the color pink.  The other reason I love it is the content.  I think most of us have been touched by breast cancer at some point in our lives. 
  The retirement product sale is still going on.  Connie retires some older products to make room for new products.   Each product pictured is $1-$1.50.  If you see something that you like be sure to grab it at this great deal before it is gone for good.  To get a closer look at what is retiring visit GottaPixel or GingerScraps
  Last of all is your freebie.  I used the Tattered not Torn kit to make a Quick Page.  You may download it HERE
Enjoy and have a great week.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks so much for the coupon. I bought Tattered Not Torn kit, Inked Bits, and Border Clusters. I already made a page with the free QP and the alphabet from the kit!