Saturday, October 17, 2015

Weekend Recap

Welcome back!  I hope you found some time to relax and enjoy yourself today.  I spent the day recovering from a late night of High School football/band and a sleepover for our youngest.  All that was great, but I was worn out!  I lost the entire afternoon. 

Did you miss any of Connie’s happenings this week?  She released her 2016 Calendar templates and 2016 Pre-made Calendars.  It’s the perfect time to snag these and to get started on getting them printed for Christmas gifts!

cap_2016calendarsALL

Find these at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, and The Digi Chick.

The other news I have to share is that Connie’s October 2015 Retiring Products are now on sale.  It’s your last chance to pick up these products before they are put into the vault.  I goofed last month and let some templates that I had on my wish list slip away.  Check out what is on sale and pick them up before it’s too late!

cap_oct2015retproductsALL

Only at Gotta Pixel and Ginger Scraps.

Check back tomorrow for a post from Laramie!  I’m working on some freebies for the next few weeks of blog posts and I’m working with a handicap.  My wireless mouse has been travelling back and forth between home and school.  When I left school on Friday I left the receiver on my computer at school.  Track pads and I really don’t work well together so my freebie making is slow going at the moment.  LOL!  I’ll see you back here next week!

No comments: