1. Leave a comment to this message with a link to a recent layout (within the last two months) that you have created using any of Connie's products.
2. Layout should be made up mostly with Connie's products.
3. Leave an email address where we can reach you in the event that you win in your comment.
4. All entries are due by midnight EST on Saturday.
5. Only one entry per person.
We will enter all of the entries into a random list generator and one person will win a product of their choice from Connie's store!
Can't wait to see your layouts!
Now, my favorite part. I get to show off the layouts that were entered last week.
Brenda made this bright layout. It is so cute. I really like all of the layering. Her pictures are just adorable.
Karen made this fun layout. I love the colors and the large papers that are tilted. The elements layer up the side of the photos really add to it.
Kim made this beautiful and simple layout. I like how the colors pop off of the black background. I also like how the papers and elements draw your eye directly to the photos.
Connie released her new kit Think Pink. I love this kit. It is so pretty and is such a great cause. Connie will be donating a portion of the sales of this kit to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation in honor of her friend, Eileen, who lost her battle with breast cancer in October of 2000.
There s just a few more days to take advantage of the Retiring Product Sale. Each product pictured is $1-$1.50. If you see something that you like be sure to grab it. They will be gone at the end of the month. To get a closer look at what is retiring visit GingerScraps or GottaPixel.
Here is your freebie. I used the new Think Pink kit. You may download it HERE.
Enjoy and have a great week.