Monday, August 10, 2015

Winner, Sales and a Freebie

  Happy Monday!  That means the winner for Show Off Wednesday.  Congratulations to Brenda!  Connie will email you a coupon.  I hope everybody will join us for another round on Wednesday.  I love to see all of your creations.

  Gotta Grab It is currently going on at GottaPixel.  Rise and Shine is Connie's contribution.  I really like the colors of this kit.  There are 8 packs on sale for $1 each and the additional packs are $1.25 each.   I love this because you can pick the products that are your favorite to work with.
  The newest installation of the Travelogue series was just released as well.  The California pack is the newest kit.  I really like how you can use each kit for a specific destination or you can mix and match the different kits.   
  The August Template Bundle is now on sale.  You get 4 full template packs for only $4.99.  I love that you can try out templates for such a great deal or just add to your stash if you already use them. 
  Last of all is your freebie.  I used the new Rise and Shine kit.  You may download it HERE

  Enjoy and have a great week.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Thanks so much for this adorable border and all of the other goodies you so generously share!