Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Funday!

Hi, ladies!! Hope you all had a wonderful and safe weekend so far!  I was waiting to see if I would get the coupons to send out, but decided I had better get this posted for you all.  Connie's mother-in-law passed away earlier this week, with the funeral being this weekend.  I know you will all be super-understanding and I will get the coupons out soon as I get them myself!  Thank you so much for patience in advance.

Everyone was correct about the kit used on last week's Jigsaw Puzzle. It was Land of Liberty.  Quite fitting for this time of year.  Must say I love the feedback you all include in your answers.   I am coming to the conclusion that your favorite game is the Jigsaw Puzzle!!   The winner of the $10 coupon is Marjorie Mikesell!! Congratulations, Marjorie.  Here is the layout that was created by chigirl:



I wanted to try something just a little different this week. With it being the 4th and so many family activities going on, I was thinking it would be great if you all shared with me some of your layouts of your holiday activities!! I'm sure many of you play the Showoff Wednesday with Connie.  This is going to be rather similar.  For our game, I want you to create a layout of something you did this weekend.  Yes, one of Connie's products is required.   (Doesn't have to be Disney, either!) Email me a link to your layout in one of Connie's galleries at coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com.  Please get your emails in to me by July 10th at 9 PM Eastern time.  Make sure your layout includes appropriate credits, please!  Everyone who plays along with me will receive a $1 coupon.  One lucky person will receive the $10 coupon. Just know that your layout may be featured on the blog, Connie's Facebook Page or Pinterest, so if you have privacy concerns, be sure to let me know in your email.   I might even use some of your layouts for future Jigsaw Puzzles.  


No comments: