1. Leave a comment to this message with a link to a recent layout (within the last two months) that you have created using any of Connie's products.
2. Layout should be made up mostly with Connie's products.
3. Leave an email address where we can reach you in the event that you win in your comment.
4. All entries are due by midnight EST on Saturday.
5. Only one entry per person.
We will enter all of the entries into a random list generator and one person will win a product of their choice from Connie's store!
Can't wait to see your layouts!
Brenda made this fun layout. Blue and orange is one of my favorite boy color combinations. What a fun project and a great layout to show it off. The elements around the picture really pull your eye to the photo.
Karen made this great layout where the pictures are what grab your attention. The colors and stitching are the perfect accents to the pictures.
Zanthia made this fun, bright layout. The pictures are so fun. I love all of the elements behind the pictures.
Be sure to check out the latest addition to the Travelogue series. Australia is the next kit in this series. I love how they all coordinate together with their own unique elements for each kit. You can find this kit and all of the other kits in this series at any of Connie's stores: TheDigiChick, GottaPixel or GingerScraps.
Here is a sneak peek at what will be released this week.
Last of all is your freebie. I used the kit Fuzz on a Peach. You may download it HERE.