Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Funday!!

You'd think it was my birthday or something!  Sorry to be late today, ladies.  I'm sure most of you know yesterday was my birthday.  Chrissy and Andy took us to the Outback for a MARVELOUS meal.  Joe woke me up this morning to tell me Dawn was making bacon. Who can say no to bacon?

Enough of that... let's get on with Sunday Funday!  You all did wonderful on the word search last week.  The randomizer says that Kathy McCaughey has won the $10 coupon to Connie's store!! Congratulations, Kathy!!

This week are going to have a jigsaw puzzle.  It's going to be a little tougher this week!  I selected the 81 piece puzzle.  I think this makes the second time we've done that.  To recap for the new ladies... Solve the puzzle. (It's a layout taken from Connie's gallery at Gotta Pixel.) Send me which of Connie's kit or kits were used to create this layout to coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com by Friday, June 12, 2015 at 9 PM.  If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email.

Note: the puzzle can be completed right here on Connie's blog.  Because it requires flash, you'll need a laptop or desktop. You won't be able to complete the puzzle on a tablet or phone. That said... here's the puzzle!

Good luck everyone!!

No comments: