Tuesday, June 9, 2015

$2 Tuesday Plus A Gift For You!

Happy Tuesday, everyone - Connie here with today's $2 Tuesday post!  We officially finished up the school year last week and I am now the proud mom of a high school senior, it will probably take all summer to wrap my brain around that fact!  I hope that all of you in this hemisphere are gearing up for a fun filled summer break, too.

This week for $2 Tuesday you can grab my I Love School and You Are My Gift collections on sale!

Gotta Pixel:
I Love School
You Are My Gift

The Digi Chick:
I Love School 


Also, the Travelogue Canada collection is on sale through Wednesday!
Ginger Scraps
Gotta Pixel 
The Digi Chick


 Two days left to grab the June Hatchery collection "Simply Sublime" on sale $1 each.
 Only At The Digi Chick


 Download Here

Have a happy Tuesday!
Connie Prince

1 comment:

France said...

Gorgeous QP Deanna... great $2 kits Connie!