But first... let's look at the jigsaw solution from last week and announce the winner!! The kit is Pixie Dust and our winner this week is Maye! Congratulations!!
Now.. on to the Trivia Questions!
1. What princess was often seen in the company of a short, bald, mute man?
2. Which Disney princess lived most of her life as simple, parent-less girl but then discovered that she was really a princess and met the love of her life?
3. This princess wanted "adventure in the great wide somewhere" more than she could tell, and found it in the least likely suitor. Who is she?
4. This princess and the man she fell in love with both disguised themselves. Who is she??
5. This Native American princess rubbed noses with a young, attractive adventurer. What is her name?
6. This princess-by-marriage underwent a magical transformation that allowed her handsome prince to fall in love with her. Who is she?
7. This princess was fluent in many different languages, among them French, English and her very own. Can you name her?
8. Which princess risked her life to save her loved ones and her people from a potentially life-altering battle?
9. This (princess) lion met her betrothed at a young age, in the first "Lion King" movie. Then did not see him again until she happened upon him by chance. Who is she?
10. This princess seduced her prince with song, but he fell in love with her without knowing it was she who sang. Who is she?
That's it! 10 questions. You can copy and paste them into an email, add your answers and send them off to me at coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com by Friday May 22, 2015 at 9 PM Eastern time. Everyone that plays along will win! You know that. If you have at least 7 of the questions correct, you will be in that random drawing for the $10 coupon to Connie's store!!
So grab the kids, and let's get her done! Wishing you all a wonderful week.